Representing Clients and Families Throughout Maryland
Stockbroker Misconduct Lawyer Representing Investors Across the United States
Many people who suffer investment losses never consider that their loss may be attributed to misconduct on the part of their stockbroker. Instead, they blame themselves for trusting their advisor or attribute the losses to bad timing. While every investment involves some level of risk, many people are injured every year by the misconduct of investment professionals.
The Costello Law Group, a securities law firm based in Towson, Maryland, is dedicated to helping investors throughout the country file claims against financial advisors, stockbrokers and investment firms who have been negligent or reckless with their clients’ money. The firm’s experienced securities lawyers have successfully represented hundreds of individual investors throughout the United States.
With more than 40 years of combined legal experience, the Costello Law Group has the ability to advocate for clients in cases involving many types of stockbroker misconduct, including:
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Churning or excessive trading
- Failure to diversity/over-concentration
- Ponzi schemes
- Misrepresentation of investments
- Misuse of marginal accounts
- Unauthorized trading
- Unsuitable investment advice
Helping Clients Recover Stock Market Losses
During a free consultation, the seasoned attorneys at the Costello Law Group will learn about your situation and the misconduct that you believe occurred. They will review your communications, paperwork and accounts to help you calculate loss and determine what options are available to you.
Founder, Thomas C. Costello, has a background in stockbroker defense, which he now draws on to help clients recover their losses and seek justice.
The Costello Law Group, is committed to providing high-quality legal representation paired with unrivaled personal service. Their attorneys are accessible to answer your questions and discuss your concerns at any point throughout your case, helping you feel confident that everything possible is being done to recover your losses.
From our blog…
- Finra Suspends Ex-Morgan Stanley Advisor for Allegedly Inflating Client Assets Barron’s
- Finra Raps Ex-Morgan Stanley Broker for Circumventing Sales Limits AdvisorHub
- Ex-Morgan Stanley Rep Inflated Clients’ Net Worth, FINRA Says ThinkAdvisor
- FINRA Settles Enforcement Proceeding Against Firm’s AML Compliance Officer for Alleged Failure to Implement AML Program Lexology
- Ex-Morgan Stanley FA Suspended Over Client’s Inflated Net Worth Financial Advisor IQ
- View Full Coverage on Google News