Estate & Probate Adminstration
Representing Clients and Families Throughout Maryland
Experienced Estate & Probate Administration Attorneys
Probate Administration and the Settlement of Estates
Estate and probate administration can be a complex process, but it does not have to be overwhelming. Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of probate administration and can walk you through every step with sound advice and personal attention. With over 40 years of combined experience, our attorneys have the skill and knowledge necessary to successfully guide you through probate and estate administration in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Our attorneys can assist with:
- General probate administration
- Filings with the Register of Wills and Orphans’ Court
- Arranging for appraisals of artwork, antiques, or other property
- Working with accountants and financial advisors on tax issues
- Retitling assets
- Ancillary probate for real property held out outside of Maryland
- Preparing assignments and disclaimers
Schedule A Free Initial Consultation For Estate Administration
During a free initial consultation, one of the lawyers at the Costello Law Group will take the time to get to know you so that they can offer honest advice about how our estate and probate administration services can help you.
Contact our law firm to discuss your estate planning and guardianship questions.
Call for a FREE Initial Consultation!