Finra has penalized a former Morgan Stanley advisor for allegedly inflating clients’ net worth in order to circumvent the firm’s rules about how much of a client’s portfolios can go into non-investment-grade fixed-income securities.
- Finra Suspends Ex-Morgan Stanley Advisor for Allegedly Inflating Client Assets Barron’s
- Finra Raps Ex-Morgan Stanley Broker for Circumventing Sales Limits AdvisorHub
- Ex-Morgan Stanley Rep Inflated Clients’ Net Worth, FINRA Says ThinkAdvisor
- FINRA Settles Enforcement Proceeding Against Firm’s AML Compliance Officer for Alleged Failure to Implement AML Program Lexology
- Ex-Morgan Stanley FA Suspended Over Client’s Inflated Net Worth Financial Advisor IQ
*****************Move to Trash
FINRA News and Information compiled by Costello Law Group. See source for the full story.