Representing Clients and Families Throughout Maryland
Stock Market Investment Fraud Attorney in Baltimore, MD
Representing Clients Throughout the United States
When you invest in the stock market, there is always some level of risk involved. That risk grows significantly when other individuals, including corporate executives and investment professionals, commit fraudulent actions that affect the market or your understanding of the risks of an investment.
The Costello Law Group, a securities law firm based in Towson, Maryland, is focused on providing dedicated legal representation with attentive, personal service in cases involving stock fraud. Their knowledgeable securities lawyers help investors protect their rights and their money by holding responsible parties accountable for the losses associated with investment fraud.
A Committed Advocate for Investors Injured by Stock Market Fraud
Investment fraud can take many forms and is often difficult to detect among normal market activities. The Costello Law Group advocates on behalf of investors in cases involving:
- Failure to Diversify/Over-Concentration
- Insider trading
- Junk bonds
- Illiquid/Non-Publicly Securities
- Misrepresentation of investments
- Selling away
- Pump and dump schemes
- Sarbanes-Oxley violations
Losing your retirement, savings or simply your hard-earned money in the stock market can be devastating to your family’s finances. The Costello Law Group understands how difficult these situations can be, which is why they work closely with clients to gather the information necessary to build a successful case for mediation or arbitration before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) or litigation in state or federal courts.
Contact a Baltimore Broker Fraud Attorney
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experience Baltimore investment fraud attorney, contact the Costello Law Group at 410-832-8800 or toll-free at 877-418-0003.
From our blog…
- Finra Suspends Ex-Morgan Stanley Advisor for Allegedly Inflating Client Assets Barron’s
- Finra Raps Ex-Morgan Stanley Broker for Circumventing Sales Limits AdvisorHub
- Ex-Morgan Stanley Rep Inflated Clients’ Net Worth, FINRA Says ThinkAdvisor
- FINRA Settles Enforcement Proceeding Against Firm’s AML Compliance Officer for Alleged Failure to Implement AML Program Lexology
- Ex-Morgan Stanley FA Suspended Over Client’s Inflated Net Worth Financial Advisor IQ
- View Full Coverage on Google News