Jonathan Spencer Williams
FINRA Issues Regulatory Notice on Failure to Supervise Liability for Chief Compliance Officers – Sidley Austin LLP
- FINRA Issues Regulatory Notice on Failure to Supervise Liability for Chief Compliance Officers Sidley Austin LLP
- FINRA Releases 2022 Report on Examination and Risk Monitoring Program JD Supra
- Finra Pinpoints Scope of Potential Liability for Compliance Chiefs The Wall Street Journal
- What Is the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)? Seeking Alpha
- FINRA Issues Reminder About the Scope of Chief Compliance Officer Supervisory Liability Business Wire
- View Full Coverage on Google News
The firm has been fined for failing to protect customers’ securities as well as for inaccurately disclosing conflicts of interest.
The post Credit Suisse fined $9 million by FINRA for several operational failures appeared first on The TRADE.